I am starting fresh. I intended on going back to my dormant blog,but I opted to start a new one.I've spent the last week trying to jazz it up,which ends up with me uber frustrated so then I'm changing things nonstop...dumb.I still have tweaking to do but I will spend all my energy on the details and not post-which is the objective for this anyway.I don't have so much of an intended 'theme' per se for this blog,as much as just knowing that I.need.it. I realize that it will often seem random and botchy(or bitchy-whichever!) I'm cool with that and there again, I need it to be that way. I have so many things going on and thoughts running through me these days. Desperate for change,yet trying to be very present in my everyday existance.Dan and I are connecting on such a deeper level and for the first time,I *know* he is ready for us to do what it takes for radical change,as well. I don't know what that means yet,it may just mean paring down to the nitty gritty and getting away from anything excess that is a distraction. It could mean a super duper change such as selling tons of our shit and moving somewhere else.It could mean him quitting his job and being self employed. Who knows.We are whittling away at debt right now, because the first order of 'business' is just freeing ourselves monetarily.I don't want to be enslaved to anything.I want us to be able to step back and make these decisions without feeling the constraints of the Mighty Dollar above us.Nothing radical scares me..almost to a fault. That's my free spirit who's always looking for the next 'high' from flying by the seat of my pants.Balance,Ang. I can fulfill so many desires and be smart about it, and D. and I be on the same page,as well.That always helps when you're hoping to have a healthy relationship;)
So that's where I am.Throwing words out to anyone who might listen to them-while gearing up for new horizons on the homefront.Life is good. And we have been so blessed. I don't ever want to squander any awesomeness that's been bestowed on us.I've spent most of my life running *from*, now I'm ready to keep running,just face forward this time.
This all makes me very very happy. <3
ReplyDelete